As a Flutter Mobile Developer, you will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Flutter. You will be responsible for: –
- Writing clear, maintainable and testable code that you are proud of
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize performance.
- Architecting, designing, developing and deploying new features for mobile applications.
- Designing and implementing mobile applications.
- Participating in the definition and implementation standards for mobile development.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org